So the search for the perfect relationship is tuff. You have tried the grocery market, the coffee houses, blind dates, social gatherings and the Barnes & Nobles. Nothing seems to work. You have heard many successful stories from friends on internet dating. Online internet dating has been featured on TV and the magazine’s. Now, you [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Crackdown on online dating fraudsters who rip off victims
- I’m Dating a Guy Almost 20 Years Younger Than I Am—And It’s Awesome
- Silicon Valley’s Linx Dating Charges Up to $100,000 For Matchmaking Services
- Top Matchmaking Service Revolution Dating Expands With Hiring of Heather Graham as Director of Events and Social Media
- Online dating? Don't fall in love with a scammer
- Online Daters Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places
- Jiayuan.com Announces Special Dividend
- Online dating: good for finding partners, bad for keeping them?
- Online dating leads to more break-ups than meeting in real life
- 5 extreme ways to succeed at online dating