Harsh words, hurting comments, tears and flying household objects – for sure, no one ever wanted that to be the everyday routine when deciding to live together with the beloved person. Yet, why is this such a common picture, portrayed even in many Hollywood dramas? Two people meet, they fall in love – that happens, [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Online Dating: Three Tips To Make It Work
- What Tinder Tells Us About Dating in Palestine
- 50,000 First Dates: Online Dating Makes Finding a Partner in NYC Harder Than Ever
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Online Dating Safety Tips: How To Stay Safe While Looking For The Right One
- Online Dating Site Tests DNA to Determine Matches
- What Do Women Want From A Dating App? These Two Tech Dudes Think They Know
- Do dating apps have a prostitution problem?
- Online dating second most successful meeting method - report
- Glamour model sets up online dating agency - just for Brummies