Harsh words, hurting comments, tears and flying household objects – for sure, no one ever wanted that to be the everyday routine when deciding to live together with the beloved person. Yet, why is this such a common picture, portrayed even in many Hollywood dramas? Two people meet, they fall in love – that happens, [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- I’m Dating a Guy Almost 20 Years Younger Than I Am—And It’s Awesome
- Silicon Valley’s Linx Dating Charges Up to $100,000 For Matchmaking Services
- Online dating? Don't fall in love with a scammer
- Online Daters Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places
- Jiayuan.com Announces Special Dividend
- Online dating: good for finding partners, bad for keeping them?
- Online dating leads to more break-ups than meeting in real life
- Online dating: past & present
- Lessons Learned from Online Dating: We’re All Awful
- 5 extreme ways to succeed at online dating