I�m over it. �There�s plenty of fish in the sea,� they say. Well, apparently I have been using the wrong bait. Nobody said dating would be easy, but Hollywood sure likes to paint it that way, doesn�t it? �There�s someone for everyone,� they say. Maybe that ought to translate to, �There�s someone for everyone�.as long [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- FTC sues dating site for bogus profiles
- FTC sues online dating site for faking profiles
- FTC fines online dating service $616,000 for using “virtual cupids”
- FTC Sues Dating Site For Making Fake Lovers
- Feds Fine Dating Sites for Alleged Use of Fake Profiles
- FTC Fines Dating Site For Making Fake Lovers
- Online Dating Site Used Fake Profiles To Get Members To Upgrade Service
- Dating sites must stop sending fake love notes
- Online dating service admits to fake profiles
- FTC: Operator of dating sites lured customers with fake profiles