I�m over it. �There�s plenty of fish in the sea,� they say. Well, apparently I have been using the wrong bait. Nobody said dating would be easy, but Hollywood sure likes to paint it that way, doesn�t it? �There�s someone for everyone,� they say. Maybe that ought to translate to, �There�s someone for everyone�.as long [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- How The Endless Quest For Love Is Sparking Massive Growth In Dating Apps
- Online dating deception, local woman loses $150K
- Online Dating: Three Tips To Make It Work
- What Tinder Tells Us About Dating in Palestine
- 50,000 First Dates: Online Dating Makes Finding a Partner in NYC Harder Than Ever
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Online Dating Safety Tips: How To Stay Safe While Looking For The Right One
- Online Dating Site Tests DNA to Determine Matches
- Online dating second most successful meeting method - report
- Glamour model sets up online dating agency - just for Brummies