I�m over it. �There�s plenty of fish in the sea,� they say. Well, apparently I have been using the wrong bait. Nobody said dating would be easy, but Hollywood sure likes to paint it that way, doesn�t it? �There�s someone for everyone,� they say. Maybe that ought to translate to, �There�s someone for everyone�.as long [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Glasgow 2014: Waveheart Dan Wallace tells how Games glory has made him an online dating sensation with both sexes
- Hate OKCupid? Try Online Dating When You're Transgender
- OkCupid on relationship damage control after user experiments
- OkCupid set up bad dates in ‘an experiment’
- Has OkCupid played with users' hearts?
- Online Dating Secrets to Being More Desirable
- Dating site alters compatibility result in study
- Unlike Facebook, OkCupid shamelessly experiments on us
- Why You're Not Getting Any Online Dates
- Zillow wants to make online real estate listings more like online dating