Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Dating site alters compatibility result in study
- Unlike Facebook, OkCupid shamelessly experiments on us
- Online dating site OkCupid says it's experimenting on you, too
- Why You're Not Getting Any Online Dates
- Zillow wants to make online real estate listings more like online dating
- Positivesingles.dating Publishes the Steps on How to Date with Genital Herpes
- Online Dating: Three Tips To Make It Work
- 50,000 First Dates: Online Dating Makes Finding a Partner in NYC Harder Than Ever
- Online Dating Safety Tips: How To Stay Safe While Looking For The Right One
- Online Dating Site Tests DNA to Determine Matches