Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- CONSUMER WISE: Online dating sites can come with sticker shock
- Dating site’s message review shows differing trends in US
- Is she the most desirable woman in NY?
- IACI's $500 Million Hookup
- Zoosk Unveils Most and Least Open-Minded Cities, Identifying the Best and Worst Cities for Singles to Find Unbiased Love
- Mesh Labs Inc. Introduces First Online Dating Service with Advanced Message Filtering, Helping Women Experience Better
- HerpesDating.center is a New Online Dating Site for People with Herpes
- Tinder: the 'painfully honest' dating app with wider social ambitions
- Online Dating: Are You Catfish-Proof?
- Shame Sheet. Your Most Embarrassing Moments on Display: Online Dating Edition