Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- An online dater retouches her image
- Special Report: Dating App Dangers
- FTC sues dating site for bogus profiles
- FTC sues online dating site for faking profiles
- FTC fines online dating service $616,000 for using “virtual cupids”
- FTC Sues Dating Site For Making Fake Lovers
- Feds Fine Dating Sites for Alleged Use of Fake Profiles
- Online Dating Site Used Fake Profiles To Get Members To Upgrade Service
- Dating sites must stop sending fake love notes
- Online dating service admits to fake profiles