Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Crackdown on online dating fraudsters who rip off victims
- I’m Dating a Guy Almost 20 Years Younger Than I Am—And It’s Awesome
- Silicon Valley’s Linx Dating Charges Up to $100,000 For Matchmaking Services
- Top Matchmaking Service Revolution Dating Expands With Hiring of Heather Graham as Director of Events and Social Media
- Online dating? Don't fall in love with a scammer
- Online Daters Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places
- Jiayuan.com Announces Special Dividend
- Online dating: good for finding partners, bad for keeping them?
- Online dating leads to more break-ups than meeting in real life
- 5 extreme ways to succeed at online dating