Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Members at MillionaireMatch.com Are Enthusiastic About the New Feature “MM Events”
- A Dating Site for Algorithms
- SinglesOver60.org Connects Local Singles Over 60
- Travel smart: How men can find more love in online dating world
- How To Choose The Best Photos For Your Online Dating Profile
- This Video Perfectly Describes How People Feel About Online Dating
- UK's Online Dating Market 2014: Social Dating Attracts New Users, Yet Revenue Declines
- Zoosk Addresses Top Online Dating Concern with Launch of Photo Verification Feature
- Dating sites go to the dogs: Matchmaking for pet lovers
- Dating app lets women call the shots