You�ve probably heard about Save the Dates since they have become quite popular with brides but you might not know exactly what purpose they serve. People�s lives are getting increasingly busier and more tightly scheduled so that�s where Save the Date announcements come in handy. You want to make sure that your guests, especially family [...]Read More...
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Online romance ends in chimney
- Woman gets stuck inside chimney
- Woman stuck in chimney after online dating goes bad
- Firefighters Rescue Woman in Chimney After Online Dating Goes Horribly Wrong
- Woman down chimney after online dating goes bad
- The Scary Ways Online Dating Can Go Wrong
- Jaime Winstone: "I Would Never Join An Online Dating Website"
- Widow: Online conmen 'are professionals now'
- 6 red flags for online dating scams
- Sturt and Nordstrom: What online dating teaches us about recruiting the best employees