How sugar daddy sites are making a killing online
By Talita Calitz These days it seems countless young financially stricken women are flocking to online dating sites to bag a rich old man. In the US alone, so-called “sugar daddy” sites account for 10 percent of the entire US$700-million online dating …
Online Dating Expert – Brandon Wade – To Speak at the Online Dating Summit …
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Older singles are getting frisky on ‘Tinder for seniors’
- What women really think of men on dating sites like OkCupid
- Your 5-step guide to the ultimate online dating profile
- 7 ways to make the most of your online dating profile this Valentines Day
- Online dating and taking the 'enchantment leap': David Brooks
- A social network for dudes with beards is kinda, sorta, revolutionizing online dating
- UK online dating market entrant Bristlr shakes up dating website messaging systems
- Get texts from your 'Invisible Boyfriend'
- 22 online dating tips for men that are young, single and Mormon
- What I Experienced From Online Dating as a Black Woman