How sugar daddy sites are making a killing online
By Talita Calitz These days it seems countless young financially stricken women are flocking to online dating sites to bag a rich old man. In the US alone, so-called “sugar daddy” sites account for 10 percent of the entire US$700-million online dating …
Online Dating Expert – Brandon Wade – To Speak at the Online Dating Summit …
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Is IAC, Owner of Tinder and Match, Ready to Dump Dating Sites?
- White Label Dating® hire ex-Google John Ray as Chief Revenue Officer
- ‘Dating Naked’ Renewed for Season 2 by VH1
- Australia to investigate online dating sites
- ACCC puts dodgy dating sites on notice
- Dating websites focus of Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's crackdown on scammers
- OkCupid reveals dating truths, lies
- OkCupid data reveal dirty dating truths (and lies)
- Is Online Dating Worth It?
- Is Online Dating Worth It? An FAQ