How sugar daddy sites are making a killing online
By Talita Calitz These days it seems countless young financially stricken women are flocking to online dating sites to bag a rich old man. In the US alone, so-called “sugar daddy” sites account for 10 percent of the entire US$700-million online dating …
Online Dating Expert – Brandon Wade – To Speak at the Online Dating Summit …
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Cougar Dating Website Launches, Offers Safe Platform for Older Women and Younger Men
- Rising tide of sex assaults linked to online dates
- Love across the ages in online dating
- Dating Platform Zoosk Ditches IPO Plan As Founders Exit Leadership Roles
- Zoosk Announces Management Changes
- How Tinder's More Serious Rivals Kill the Mood
- In need of a last minute gift? Buy your kid an online dating subscription!
- Speed Dating In The 19th Century
- Kerre McIvor: The perils of online dating
- Why millions of Muslims sign up for online dating