How sugar daddy sites are making a killing online
By Talita Calitz These days it seems countless young financially stricken women are flocking to online dating sites to bag a rich old man. In the US alone, so-called “sugar daddy” sites account for 10 percent of the entire US$700-million online dating …
Online Dating Expert – Brandon Wade – To Speak at the Online Dating Summit …
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- Web dating link to sex crimes in Cumbria
- Man waited for online girlfriend at KLIA in vain - twice
- Launching This Holiday Season New Online Dating Site Twangle.com Gives Thanks to Their Wonderful Staff and New Members ...
- How to find your online match during the holiday season
- Jiayuan to Hold Annual General Meeting on December 15, 2014
- Many teens suffer cyber dating abuse
- Black women face the taboo of interracial dating
- Here's The One Huge Problem With Online Dating — And How To Get Around It
- Nigerian man arrested in online dating scam
- Here's The One Problem With Online Dating — And How To Get Around It