How sugar daddy sites are making a killing online
By Talita Calitz These days it seems countless young financially stricken women are flocking to online dating sites to bag a rich old man. In the US alone, so-called “sugar daddy” sites account for 10 percent of the entire US$700-million online dating …
Online Dating Expert – Brandon Wade – To Speak at the Online Dating Summit …
- GatewayPay Quickly Processes Online Dating and Escort Industry Payments – San Francisco Gate
- China’s online dating market ‘booming’ – YAHOO!
- Dream-Marriage.com New Media Shooting Finale: Webisodic "Pillow Talk" – The Business Journal
- Online dating scammers want money, not love – New Kerala
- Match.com is a Perfect Example of the Surprising Statistics of Online Dating Site Subscribers – YAHOO!
- I’m too sexy for this profile
- Online dating? Don't fall in love with a scammer
- Online Daters Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places
- OKCupid Founder Reveals The Best Questions To Ask On A First Date
- Jiayuan.com Announces Special Dividend
- Study Finds Online Daters Marry Less, Break Up More
- Online dating: good for finding partners, bad for keeping them?
- Online dating leads to more break-ups than meeting in real life
- Online dating: past & present
- 5 extreme ways to succeed at online dating